Tuesday 2 August 2011

SIlver Sun Ring Photo

This is a ring I made for some one its got a sun design on it and is engraved on the inside with 'my sunshine'.

I was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how to improve on the photograph, the main problem i have is the reflections, it was taken outside and you can see the reflection of my garden.

the way I've photographed it to make it look as if it is magically floating is by suspending it using some nylon thread within a foam board frame that i made. I photoshoped the threads out by using the rubber stamp tool.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paul,

    control the refection. encircle the ring with white paper or thin card to eliminate the reflections of the garden etc. I shoot jewellery in a completely white environment.

    look forward to seeing the result....

    David

    ReplyDelete