Thursday 4 August 2011

Welcome to Leeds

Welcome to Leeds! 3 minutes from the central shops in Leeds! I was looking for a'commercial' shot of Leeds - and thought this was quite good - what do you think - A bit different from the 'park' shots and I like the feelings of tranquility so close to the usual hustle and bustle I associate with central Leeds - also liked the softness of the colours - the light was especially nice - and very different from the colourings I got earlier and later.....That is actually Leeds Bridge in the background......

3 comments:

  1. I like the canal best - lovely reflection in the water. Probably not most people's idea of Leeds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Penni, Awesome shot. I think photos of Leeds like this and photos of Rural Leeds will complement each other at the exhibition. Most people in the South still think the north is all grey and cold all the time. They aren't joking when they say it they actually believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot Penni. I like the composition and reflections. A lovely shot of Leeds, Well done!

    ReplyDelete