Monday 5 September 2011

Kodak Gallery

Hi All,

Just a quick FYI

Kodak have offers on prints at the moment. I have had a few of my pictures printed by them and the quality is not very good.

The colours are poor and the contrast and blacks are high. Their process also makes the pictures much darker than the original exposure.

If you do use Kodak then I would make you pictures a little over exposed to compensate for the Kodak process.

If anyone can recommend a printer that would be useful :o)

Just to add...

Found a good review and comparison blog

http://www.photographyblog.com/reviews_online_print_services.php


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. Has anyone tried Snapfish or Photobox. They also seem to have a lot of offers on at the moment. I tried snapfish once and they seemed pretty good, but could have a similar process to Kodak so I will take your over exposure suggestion into consideration...

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just posted a review of the top 7 in the UK. Photobox was included. The link is above and now below

    http://www.photographyblog.com/reviews_online_print_services.php

    ReplyDelete