Sunday 12 June 2011

Focus - Brief 2 - Hannah


The Second Brief -

"
Please remember that in many ways the brief is wide open. The only two parameter are that it has to represent Leeds and has to be personal to you - Your Leeds. This brief is about interpretation so these two words are key".


This shot was taken 15:20, 1/340sec, ISO 400, f5.6.

As the Brief was to take a photograph that was my Leeds I immediately thought of doing something in my garden. I then asked Bruce to model for me as I thought his black coat would make a nice contrast against the bright colours of the grass and flowers (as opposed to Wayne, who is white).

Bruce is in a tunnel of ferns, next to a dry stone wall (though I have cropped most of the later out as the photo looked too busy). I particularly liked how the light coming through the leaves created interesting shadows on his face.

0 comments:

Post a Comment